29 photos
The two Covenham Villages, St Bartholomew and St Mary, have been inextricably intertwined since 1066, and probably even before. It has been very difficult to find photographs of the villages and so we thought that a record of how the village looks in 2021 would be feasible.
Looking towards Newbridge LaneGrange LaneTrack at the top of Birketts LaneGrange LaneReservoirGrange LaneFootpath between Grange Lane and Birketts LaneFootpath between Grange Lane and Birketts LaneFootpath between Grange Lane and Birketts LaneSt Bartholomew's ChurchSt Bartholomew's ChurchMain Road looking to St Bartholomew's ChurchMain RoadMain Road - St MaryNew PloughMain RoadTelephone Box, Main RoadMain RoadEggsNear the junction of Main Road and Grange Lane